Friday, February 27, 2009

I cant put a finger on it. On why I dont write as much as I used to before.

For one, it could be too many thoughts muddled and intertwined together. Am not really able to sieve it out and untangle them. But its definitely not about other things taking precedence, I've written in the crunchiest of days. Or may be there's so much happening and happened at the personal front.

But right now my mind is brimming with- slumdog millionaire, tonight's dinner menu for 12, absurdities of the world, setting up home- the great experience, waste dumping, consumerism, folk arts, fixing the istriwala for doing the sheets so shabbily, beloved's b'day hangover, baby showers for my dear sister, the li'l one on his way out :) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, travelling (when have I not had this on my mind!!), the got milk campaign, apartment culture, friends- the real ones- and the real ones who got lost, maid matters and more...

No comments: