This was awarded to me by Shalom, dear lost and found friend. We studied in Bombay together and ironically we happen to be married and live in the same city now.
Thanks Salom for this gesture :) This award is meant for sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant in their content or design. And now, per the rules of the game, I shall:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. That's done!
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Here, I share my predicament with the giver of this award. Considering that I would nominate-
1. Anju- Dearmost friend & family. We've shared more than those bus rides, telephone conversations, overnight study for French exams,. We've grown together... still are, in a strange way :)
2. Apoorv- Something of a blogger pal. Voracious reader, wanderlust bug, shutter bug... BUG? Not at all.
3. DK - An acclaimed poet in the making. She's most adept at putting the vaguest thought into a plainness of a clear flowing rivulet. Adore her writing!
4. Karanjeet- She's not kept her word nor her blog. But that does not make her a bad person/ friend. Nor a bad writer. Quite the opposite. Keep ur word soul sister, let the words flow. 3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog'. Done.
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).