Apoorv tagged me.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4
["I say so," he pursued desperately, "because the Bourbons ran away from the Revolution, leaving the people to anarchy.] Leo Tolstoy's words from War and Peace, the book am currently reading.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Window panes. Moist window panes- it just rained :)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Planet Action on Animal Planet.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Its time to see the time (haha... bad one) 6:30 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Coldplay tracks and Samit laughing sporadically (some laughter show am sure- let me check what it is- Takeshi's Castle on Pogo! haha- its so pooped, but cant deny, it tickles my funny bone too)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Stepped out late afternoon to drive
Samit to the bus stop.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Gmail I think
9. What are you wearing?
Cotton pants & shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember!
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning at Ranga's tantrums- running around the lawn at the speed of sound... :)
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paintings & photographs.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
From the way "I" see it, everything seems weird.
Jokes apart, some 'weird' tattoo show on Travel & Living.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Madagascar- with my kid cousin some two weeks back.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A farmhouse with a river in the backyard, ticket to a world tour.....hmm... dont want to make this more lengthy than it already is. Let me just add- start a NAT GEO equivalent (a channel, a magazine..... a SOCIETY) of India.
17. Tell me something about you that i dunno.
That I was born when I was seven months old and my tiny feet need size 3 footwear.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Its nice the way it is. Without politics, that is.
19. Do you like to dance?
Like- no. Love- yes!
20. George bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine yout first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Hmm... dont know again.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
May be for a few years. But then, one can't live away from home (read India) for too long.
24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
KJ, Saurab, Samit, Anju
Len Deighton - The Bernard Samson series
1 year ago