Thursday, January 21, 2010

"My Sweet Lord..."

Looking on and looking back
So many years have swiftly gone by
Life's mysterious colubrine trails
Will never stop catching my surprised eye.

Blessed occurences seldom tell you their story
Then one morning the elusive jigsaw puzzle fits right

Looking through and looking on
I'll never take you for what you have been
You can be all that you haven't
All that I dont want you to be
And all that I want you to be, all that you want it to be for me

You are beautiful
You are definitely divine
You keep afar
And yet, hold me so tight
You'll never let go off me, even when I have of you
I come back to you, you act like I was never gone.

My sweet Lord, Thank you!

1 comment:

Salomie said...

"Blessed occurences seldom tell you their story. Then one morning the elusive jigsaw puzzle fits right" ...... beautifully framed!!!