Fresh strokes of casteism are reiterating that the days of inequality are here to stay.
Its 50 years and more since India unshackled its chains from Angrez and the Aazaadi we live today is dovetailed into political games- a story of the player and the played.
What with 50% reservation for OBC's (and some more for NRIs) inequality is back with a bang!
The Professional Drama Company of India (comprising of talented chair throwers, screamers, effigy-burners', cheap-electoral trick players and few numerable suave orators), is known to be a sharp and manipulative lot hankering after power like vultures swooping down every opportunity to peck on the votebank. They are playing the same games the Angrez did- DIVIDE AND RULE!
There are many views shared about this enraging issue already-
- Efficiency and quality will be hampered
- Many who claim OBC status are not infact, economically backward.
- Many so-called 'higher-caste' people are economically poor and do not have enough money for education forget higher education
- The hardworking lot will continue to working hard and the others will smoothly walk in with their sheet of paper with the stamp of inequality on it
- OBCs will succumb to the maneouvers of those politicians and vote for them in their short-sightedness and that of the politicians.
And why aren't the Kalam's, Jethmalanis, Jaitley's of India speaking a word in honour of truth and justice??
Think of that dabba where the ballot papers are put. Just think of it. You will get the answer. Its a power hungry pedestal and a slumbering VIRTUAL lot.