Sunday, December 04, 2005

some (musical) memory tags...

where the streets have no name, with or without u- U2 (forever favorites! elevates me completely!)
better man, eternity-robbie williams (favorites too. they are both like some prayer i think :) )

those were the days- mary hopkins (reminiscent of friends, conversations, dreams..)

speed of sound- coldplay (the speed of this song takes me to bombay. miss bombay so much!)

fragile-sting (reminds me of the 'fragile' in every 'eye' i look into)

imagine-john lennon (peace some more... stop making pieces of peace-my cry to warrers (not warriors)

eye of the tiger-survivor (this one boosts me back to swing when i sway low...)

swades-OST swades ( what am I doing FOR my country? what? when?)

thayae r-OST morning raaga (love the progressive music melange of carnatic classical and western classical here. its evidence of how diversity can still be homogenous n sound like soulmates. it makes me feel, may be, i should give me (y)ears to more indian music, classical i imply.

1 comment:

wildpic said...

"Orange Crush"

Follow me, don't follow me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
Collar me, don't collar me
I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush
We are agents of the free
I've had my fun and now its time to
Serve your conscience overseas (over me, not over me)
Coming in fast, over me