the quote reads-
"make a list of 25 things that you want to do before you die. and keep it with you, wherever you go" author unknown
here goes my shot at it-- extremely utopian...
- farmhouse abode by a riverside with my music, books. where id till the earth organically.
- travel n explore the length n breadth of my marvellous country!
- drive down peninsular india, basking-in the seaside roads, gushing in waves of delight
- wake-up at 6 every morning
- go to vrindavan, the birth place of lord krishna
- sit by a river one whole day, just watching it in a mountainous landscape. a book for company would be perfect
- adventure sports of land sky n sea... m leaving out space!
- social entrepreneur
- always be there for my inner-circle
- film few documentary
- write travelogues
- learn to play a musical instrument
- do my bit to educate kids in my country
- keep my parents n siblings happy
- make candles n bake
- grow younger each year
to be continued......
ps: am far removed from all of the above right now.... but, am fast reaching there. very close to atleast a few things... if not all.