Tuesday, August 23, 2005

a good sign...

Sky-gazing has been a childhood fascination. Thankfully, it still remains...

The earlier nite cast a rainy forecast for the next day, leaving only clouds in the sky... it carefully embraced the stars and blinded them from me...

But, last nite, before I left home, I went up to my haven of stars.
And what i saw was what I was feeling:

The sky was clear with all its twinkling stars- bright n shiny, the way I love it, the way they bring a happy smile to my face, the way I lose my way... gazing...
But there were clouds wandering and they would just not clear fast!! I was getting late to catch my bus... and there i saw something happen- the clouds started to clear slowly n steadily ( behind them the stars giving me a sneak-peak ;) )

( My dreams are in front of my eyes, but the clouds of confusion are hovering, but they will move, slowly and steadily, just like the way the sky told me the nite when i was leaving home.)

No comments: